Sunday, February 15, 2009

Today, Paige reflected on her wonderful visit to Kent and edited yesterday's post to add energy to her father's rather flat account of the day. Several friends visited from Kent, allowing Paige to have more extended time in smaller groups.

One month has passed since her injury, and Paige continues to recover. As she settles into a routine, the posts will be brief. 

Paige is working towards returning for a first day of classes on Thursday. She hopes to fit in as many days as she can between now and the spring break, so that she can be a full time residential student by the end of March.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your academic schedule and return to Kent, and with your rehabilatative plans, Paige. You have done a remarkable job in all areas of your recovery in just one month's time. I'll look forward to keeping up with you whenever there is a post. I mostly get updates from Elsa anyway, as you and she are in constant communication.
    The picture I keep of the two of yout at my office desk, with your over-sized smiles, automatically brightens my day.
    Lots of love, Ellen Vreeland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU COME BACK FOR GOOD! I'M SO EXCITED!!!

    Much love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete